EDIT: New threads cos his old ones got messed up during the mission *COUGHVICTORIACOUGH*
Don't get too cocky.Name:
RailgunPowers and Abilities:
- Bones act as magnetic metal rails that conduct electricity, allowing him to fire projectiles at high velocities.
- Can manipulate electricity, turning it into a fiery blast.
- Eyes have an optical zoom much like the scope of a gun.
- Has night vision. Ethnicity:
Blunt | Impulsive | Determined | Hardworking | Short-tempered | Strong sense of justice | Go with the flow attitude with anything not work related | StubbornHistory:
Born in the Dominican Republic, Gavin’s an illegitimate son of a government official and a prostitute. Unwanted, he was left at an orphanage at an early age. Gavin lived a troublesome life at the orphanage and at the age of 7, he ran away after constant years of being bullied. Ever since, he’s lived on the streets, making a meager living as a petty street peddler selling whatever he can get his hands on.
He was able to get by with what he could make with his life, living underneath an old bridge near a highway. At the age of 14, Gavin was mugged by a couple of thugs, taking everything he had with them. As he laid helpless and injured in an alleyway, by some stroke of luck a mysterious man passed by, offering him help and assistance. He passed out due to blood loss soon after he accepted the man’s help and when he regain consciousness, he found himself hospitalized in a lab with fragmented memories.
The man then explained that he was a fusionist and turned Gavin into a Determinant fused with a railgun, reasoning that with this new found power, Gavin can live a better life.
However, this new life was just as hard as his previous life. Constantly mocked by Experiments for not being able to grasp his powers efficiently, Gavin recklessly threw himself into intensive training everyday to show them all up.
After rigorous years of practicing control over his powers, he was appointed to SYN at the age of 22.Strengths:
- Quick with his hands.
- Bones don’t break easily because they’re metal.
- Impeccable eyesight. Faults:
- Illiterate. Never had a proper education.
- Can’t swim. The metal in his body just makes him sink.
- Doesn’t think before he acts. Quite reckless.Additional Information:
- Skin on his arms and hands are prosthetic due to the high voltages of electricity he produces when he uses his abilities.
- Has a scar down the left side of his lips.
- Eyes turn white each time he fires out electricity.
- Left ear is split at the helix with electrodes at each end that conduct little sparks of electricity.
- Has 3 outlets on his left shoulder blade. Wires around his neck are used to plug himself into generators for more power.yes he's totally a rehash of Richard because reasons and friends