I have too many derpy boys who can't take two steps without tripping all over the place. I need to make more douchebags EDIT:
added some firebending poses in the background to spice up his boring app Name
Xue (pronounced shu)Age
Born and raised in Republic CityAffinity
Taken in as an apprentice chef at a local restaurant. Quiet enjoys cooking as a different outlet instead of constantly bickering with people.Qing Gong: [link]
Scoured around the streets for awhile. Because of his short temper, he'd constantly get into fights. Ended up learning a few tricks on self-defense and running away instead of causing more trouble by constantly using his bending.Paper crafts:
Whenever he's not cooking, Xue likes making things out of whatever he can find to pass the time. Finds paper crafts the easiest. Has his room decorated with them too.Personality
Impulsive | Short-tempered | Stubborn | Prideful | Resolute | Brash | Sarcastic | Blunt | Possessive | Gets easily embarrassed with close physical contact
overall douchebagRP sample
Xue simply nodded to the boisterous head chef in reply. He always resented doing deliveries but today the restaurant was booming and they were short on people to help run around. Although, regardless, he'd never really talk back to the old man anyway. After all, he took him in and gave him a place to stay. Merely doing as he was told was the least Xue could do. After he was done cooking up the order, the young man sighed, putting the food in containers and checked his shoes for appropriate comfort for walking. Even though the option of bike deliveries was always there, Xue always thought the sight of him pedaling on a bike with food at the back looked ridiculous. Yet every time he was asked to do deliveries, the old man would always pull out the bike and pat the seat. Today was no different and Xue just grumbled, shoving the containers into plastic bags before turning his heel to the door.
"I don't know why you keep trying, Gramps."Additional Info
- From a pretty good family in terms of wealth however all the money his family had to offer wasn’t enough to find a cure for his mother’s illness. Soon after his mother died when he was 8, his father gradually became abusive, beating him for small mistakes and things of the sort. Lost his right eye cos of his dad when he was 14 and ran away from home soon after. Lived on the streets for awhile, often getting into fights with passerbys cos of his temper. Was taken in by a local restaurant owner out of pity at the age of 17 and learned how to cook, to which he enjoys doing.
- Works as a chef at the restaurant and sometimes delivery boy.
to which he startles people with his appearance when he arrives at their door fjisdofjdo
- Has two scars down the right side of his lips [link]
- Hates crowds and avoids people in general. Pretty bad at socializing and doesn't know how to pick out the right words.
- Tries to avoid bending as much as possible because he knows with his temper, he'll end up wrecking things. Only uses it to help him cook things faster.
- Father's a fire bender, mother's a water bender.
- May tease/pick on people he happens to like.
- 6ft tall